Be among the first to receive news, offers, competitions and more…
By signing up you’ll be among the first to receive news, offers, competitions and more.
(Rest assured that we are mindful of people’s busy inboxes so never send you unsolicited emails!)
Join our loving community…
Subscribe to my YouTube channel…
Summer of Love Art Competition
I paint primarily for the power of love. The Summer of Love was a time when people woke up and made a stand for love, music and art. The vibrancy and uplifting message of hope and love which sprung up during the uprising in San Francisco constantly moves me and inspires me and I hope that you can feel this through my artwork.
To celebrate the 50th anniversary of this great moment in history I’m delighted to announce my latest competition where you can win your choice of framed limited-edition print.
All you have to do is visit this Summer of Love page
Terms and Conditions
- The competition closes at 1159pm on 30st August 2017 and will be announced via social media and the monthly newsletter within 2 weeks of the competition closing date
- The winner can choose a print of their choice from the print shop here https://www.yvonnecoomber.com/art/prints/
- The competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over
- There is no maximum amount of times an individual can enter, and each entry will be in with a chance of winning
- The winner will be picked at random and Yvonne Coomber Art will send the print to the winner via first class post as soon as is reasonably possible. (It is the winner’s responsibility to reply with their full name and address in order to receive their prize)
- No cash alternative is available, and no correspondence appertaining to such will be entered into
- The promoter (Yvonne Coomber Art) accepts no responsibility for any technical issues, system or software failures encountered on or during entry to the promotion
- The promoter’s decision is final
- The winner’s name will be posted onto the Yvonne Coomber Art website, as well as the Facebook page, newsletter and other social media platforms too. The winner agrees to the promoter using their name in relevant marketing activity as they see fit (within reason)
- Entrants must read and accept the above Terms & Conditions to be eligible to enter
- An entry will only be considered if the entrant likes the Yvonne Coomber Facebook page and is signed up to the newsletter (Notification reasons).
- Yvonne Coomber Art will not be held responsible if the competition winner does not remain signed up to the newsletter and Facebook page to hear the announcement of who has won
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Rafflecopter